MY JOURNEY


Sand Footsteps Footprints Beach Coast Walk
Wow !!! I cannot really believe that I have started writing blogs.I have always wondered, kids of my age, do so many wonders. Some become authors,some scientists,and a lot more.Even I wanted to do something extraordinary. So,I had started writing a book but sadly could not finish it.(it’s still lying incomplete in my tab). The pioneer of this journey was my mom. She came up with the idea to start writing blogs.She had a new concept which was to put days of the year since each day marks a special event we used to write about that event.

I spent few days thinking doing research and I thought it might be a good idea.So I gave it a try.I wrote my first blog and I was really happy. Got good comments which inspired me for the second blog and then I decided to write few lines everyday.

In my second blog on lions day I got one comment as ” I have seen lions very closely both in person and in Tv”.Even I wanted to see lions in person.Surprisingly, the next day my dad came up to know about a nearby safari place in Africa and we went there We got to see some lions in person. I was delighted.
What I mean is that if you put some hard work you will get appreciation from others and sometimes a way to tell elders about our bucket lists.

Writing blogs sounds hard work but it is actually fun.So guys pick up a pen and start writing your own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NURSE'S DAY. @MAY 12

Aviation Day @ 19th August

Virus Day @ 3rd OCT 2018